Professional Strategic Planning
Get expert assistance to research and create strategic planning that can help your non-profit excel
As the leader of a non-profit, you undoubtedly face a continuous list of things to do. The more successful you are, the more demands are placed on your time. You have requests coming in left, right, and center for potential affiliations, partnerships, opportunities, events, and ideas. There are grant applications that need writing, new recruits that need to be brought onboard, opportunities to speak or present at, networking, events to plan, organize and attend.
While these are all great problems to have, you simply cannot do it all. So, how do you choose which activities get the time and attention from you and your team?
Enter, Strategic Planning.
data driven results:
The Benefits of Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
The Benefits of Strategic Planning for Non-Profits
Essentially, non-profits need strategic planning for a wide range of reasons, one of which is the identification of the core capabilities the non-profit needs to create to make it more resilient in a changing environment.
Here are some of the additional benefits a non-profit strategic planning service can deliver.
- It enhances the engagement of board members, volunteers, staff, affiliates, donors, and other key stakeholders while helping to create a collective understanding of what the non-profit stands for, where it is going, and why.
- It provides structure with a solid framework that helps to guide decision making, specifically when it comes to prioritization of tasks and the pursuit of relevant opportunities.
- It provides clarity on the mission and values of the organization.
- A strategic plan will also give you a marketing and fundraising document that can be easily utilized with potential sponsors, donors, and even support any grant writing efforts. It will effectively articulate your non-profits’ future aspirations and needs for support clearly.
- By conducting a thorough review of your strengths, opportunities, threats, and weaknesses, it can enable you to anticipate any forthcoming challenges and plan for any potential challenges that could occur in the future.
Having a well-thought-out, professional strategic plan written for your non-profit can help your organization to grow and deepen your impact.
How Write On Fundraising Can Help You
Write On Fundraising has over a decade of experience providing strategic plan writing services for nonprofits. We also provide annual funds plans, donor communication planning, capital campaign planning, and more.
We believe that a successful strategic plan forms the backbone of support for the work you do as a nonprofit. It provides you with a much-needed road map that helps to steer your focus and drive your results.
Our mission is simple; to help you achieve yours.
Why Choose Write On Fundraising?
- Trusted provider of fundraising support services and nonprofit strategic planning services.
- We value our partnerships and offer value in everything we do at all times.
- Over a decade of experience helping non-profits achieve success through research-based planning.
- An esteemed company of planning professionals with a passion for delivering results and exceeding expectations.
- We provide a personalized approach, and we take the time to truly get to know our clients.
- As a business, we operate to the highest standards and uphold our commitment to delivering quality and excellence in everything we do.
- We believe in the work we do, and we enjoy providing services that are focussed on results.
Strategic Planning Services FAQ
In this section, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the strategic planning services we provide. If you have a question that isn’t addressed here, then please contact us directly, and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Why Do Nonprofits Need A Strategic Plan?
The purpose of a strategic plan is to enable your organization to function intentionally, rather than a reactive one. It streamlines your decision making and can align your activities with your annual fundraising plan and your core organizational objectives. Once an organization’s direction and top priorities are cemented, the resources can be allocated more efficiently. The vision for the leaders is confirmed, and the wider team gain a clearer understanding of their purpose.
What should be included in a strategic plan for a nonprofit?
A strategic plan for a non-profit doesn’t differ too much from that of a traditional business. Here are some of the typical segments that you should include when writing a strategic plan for a non-profit.
- Mission, vision, and values statement
- Outline an executive summary
- Carry out an external analysis – consider social, technology, political, and economic trends
- Carry out an internal analysis – consider strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Review any strategic issues
- Establish your strategic goals – consider both long and short-term objectives
- Review your headcount, staffing, and volunteer requirements
- Outline your operational budget
At Write on Fundraising, we take a research-based approach to strategic planning that carefully accounts for trends, patterns, historical performance, and future projections. We tailor each strategic plan that is written for our non-profits, which may include more stages than outlined in this section.
STRATEGIC PLANNING IS POSSIBLE
If you want to get a strategic plan written for your non-profit, talk with a member of our team today for clear guidance on pricing and timeframes.
We are always happy to help answer your questions and help you in any way we can.