You're making an impact but you know you could do more if you just had the funding.
It’s all too easy spend countless hours on grant applications and donor campaigns with little to show for them.
Because fundraising, grant acquisition and donor campaigns can be complex and require strategy founded in years of research. Without the right help, you simply won’t see the results you need to reach your funding goals.
Your fundraising should be fueling your mission
Write On Fundraising provides smart fundraising strategies to move the needle.
Scale your fundraising program to meet the your mission with Write On Fundraising.
Over A Decade Of Experience
- Strategic fundraising experience and expertise for any nonprofit.
- We work with staff and leadership across multiple sectors with campaigns of any size
- Projects range from nascent major gift programs to more sophisticated development operations.
- Custom designed, innovative fundraising campaigns that get you to your finish line.
Every goal your organization is striving to accomplish tomorrow depends on your fundraising success today.
That’s why our team at Write On Fundraising helps you with both short-term revenue goals and long-term strategic vision. We believe in proven strategies that help organizations create truly sustainable fundraising programs.
Let’s make a plan to accomplish your mission.
- Assistance with all types of grant proposals, including federal, state, county, city, private foundation and corporate giving.
- Grant source research for identifying potential funding opportunities for project concepts, including government grant availability.
- Editing for draft proposals and technical assistance
Over a decade of experience helping non profit organizations like yours make a difference
Do you have a great nonprofit idea?
Write On Fundraising’s program for growing big ideas with red dirt roots, philanthrOK, is a free five-week workshop that supports nonprofit and social entrepreneurs and helps them evaluate the viability of their ideas and learn the critical components of start-up success.
- Get live, constructive feedback on your ideas
- Hear from a panel of Tulsa’s most notable philanthropists, foundation representatives and corporate donors.
- Participate on a unique platform for Tulsa nonprofit teams
- Get high quality feedback and information that can take you ideas to the next level.
Join a philanthropic community that loves helping nonprofit and social entrepreneurs create the right building blocks for start-up success right here in Tulsa.
Why partner with Write On Fundraising?
SUSTAINABLE IMPACT IS POSSIBLE
Let’s fuel your mission