Stay In Touch
Each edition of our newsletter has an excessive and obsessive focus on the collective power of “we,” the nonprofit sector, and shares inspiring local and national stories, funding opportunities, and valuable fundraising resources.
Volume 3 (2020)
- January – Now accepting applications for the Spring Cohort!
- April – Wisdom Wednesday
- May – Some Oklahoma Foundations Make Changes to Giving Guidelines During Pandemic
- June – Nonprofit Events and Entertainment to Start your Summer!
- July – Join the Write On Fundraising team for exciting new opportunities and events!
- August – August Heats up with New Fundraising Opportunities!
- September – Jumping into Fall with opportunities to grow your fundraising!
Volume 2 (2019)
- Five Ways to Freshen Up Your Prospect List in the New Year
- Is It Good, Bad, or Ugly? Experts Spar Over Tax Law Implications for Nonprofits
- Fundraising Class for Newbies Coming in March
- Unique Bias Algorithm Gives Tulsa Startup Nonprofit an Edge
- Resource Roundup: Oklahoma Goings-On and Resources for the Local Nonprofit Community
- Social Impact Intensive Returns for Second Cohort
- Tulsa Girls Art School Celebrates 100% Graduation for Third Consecutive Year
Volume 1 (2018)
- New Tulsa Startup Helps Nonprofit Orgs Reach Fundraising Goals
- Kathy Taylor to Speak at Open House + Patron Party
- Deadline Nears for $500 Million in Nonprofit Funding
- For Convicted Felons, There’s Grace In the Garden
- Grant Makers Boost Climate Change Commitments by $3 Billion
- Local Fare: Oklahoma Goings-On and Resources for the Local Nonprofit Community
- It’s Pinktober – Shop and Support Smart
- National Philanthropy Day Engages, Celebrates Fundraising Leaders
SUSTAINABLE IMPACT IS POSSIBLE
Let’s fuel your mission