Do you struggle to win grant funding from private foundations, corporations, or federal and state governments? Need help finding new grant opportunities? Have trouble making time to cultivate relationships with foundations?
Write On Fundraising can help.
Our approach to growing grant revenue has already helped countless organizations launch new programming, increase visibility, and sustain meaningful relationships with key donors.
How Write On Fundraising Can Help You
Write On Fundraising is successful at winning grant funds because we work behind the scenes to champion your cause, increase the visibility of your mission and team, and facilitate deep and meaningful relationships with donors and key stakeholders. If we do our job well, the donor actually never knows we exist.
Complicated graphs and expertly crafted narrative don’t win grants – relationships do.
From day one, Write On endeavors to tell nonprofit stories in a way that inspires affinity for the work of the organization, invites investment, and solidifies a bond between the nonprofit and the donor. This includes:
- Development of a custom Case for Support, the primary fundraising language and visuals used to approach new and existing donors
- A custom grants calendar of qualified opportunities, meaning opportunities that have been individually vetted as an ideal fit for your organization (no data dumps here)
- Monthly cultivation training and coaching, ensuring that you have the support needed to establish and maintain meaningful, long-term relationships with donors
- We provide transparent reporting and project management tools that empower your team to quickly confirm the health and vitality of your grants program and provide up-to-date information to the board of directors
With more than $75 billion* on the table every year in private foundation gifts (and even more from corporations and government sources), there has never been a better time to establish or grow a grants program. Let Write On help position your nonprofit as an agency of choice to these donors and grow your capacity to accomplish more mission.
*According to Giving USA’s 2020 Annual Report, private foundation giving in 2019 totaled $75.69 billion, marking the 10th consecutive year of growth since the Great Recession.
What Our Clients Have to Say
What are the benefits of using a grant writing service?
We’re asked pretty frequently why someone would hire Write On for grants instead of utilizing an in-house grant writer. Our answer is simple: we would never tell you to do that! The purpose of partnering with Write On (for any type of fundraising) is to build the capacity to grow your organization. #hireallthenonprofitstaff
Write On’s grant writing services are designed to build new programs, expand existing programs, or troubleshoot programs that may have been previously mismanaged. This means there are some nonprofits that could really benefit from having a company to steward their program, and there are some that don’t need us at all.
Here are a few scenarios where Write On can be most helpful:
- There is no staff dedicated solely to grant writing, and the person doing it now really doesn’t really have the bandwidth to maintain or grow the number of grants submitted.
- The nonprofit with no grants program would like to hire an in-house writer, but they aren’t really sure what tools, resources, and expertise will be needed to build a program from scratch.
- The organization is winning grants, but not necessarily growing them. The same funders give the same amounts every year, and more funding is needed for the organization to grow.
- Something has happened along the way that has caused the grant program to falter. Donor relationships are not as strong as they once were and a bit of damage control may be needed to get the program back on track and winning funds.
- An exciting funding opportunity has presented itself, but no one on staff has the capacity to focus on it and the organization does not want the opportunity to slip by.
Working with the Write On team has a number of benefits, including having the support of an entire team of fundraising professionals dedicated to the success of your program (typically for less than the cost of a single full-time in-house grant writer). However, we know not everyone needs professional help. Those who do are served well by our company’s equitable fundraising approach and philosophies that champion high-impact nonprofits and propel sustainable revenue.
WIN MORE GRANTS WITH WRITE ON
Whether you have a development team in place that needs grant writing support or plan to launch a brand-new grants program, Write On is standing by to help you win more funding.
We are always happy to help answer your questions and help in any way we can.