You're making an impact but you know you could do more if you just had the funding.
It’s all too easy spend countless hours on grant applications and donor campaigns with little to show for them.
Because fundraising is about relationships – not deadlines – that require intentional and consistent
cultivation and innovation. Without a comprehensive strategy, you simply won’t see the results you are
You are a social entrepreneur. Grow your mission.
Write On Fundraising provides fresh fundraising solutions for high impact nonprofits.
Scale your fundraising program to meet the your mission with Write On Fundraising.
Discounted Grant Writing Rates
The Write On Fundraising team is currently working to get clients ready for the next calendar year of private foundation, corporate, and government grants.
With today’s current climate, many nonprofits are finding they must diversify their funding to continue reaching their goals.
Through 10 years of post-Recession financial growth, the COVID-19 pandemic, and state and national economic decline, private foundation funding continues to offer sustained and even increased revenue to high-impact nonprofits.
With years of experience, our diverse team is ready to help you reach your organization’s goals.
Here are the product offer details, running through October 31, 2020:
Quick-Start Package – $3,500
Need to diversify your funding streams to include foundations? Looking for new prospects to cultivate? Or simply want to streamline your grants program? The Quick-Start Package offers:
- A fully customized, 6-8 page Case for Support for your organization
- Narrative that can be altered to fit application needs
- A 2021 grant prospect calendar, complete with deadlines, trustee information, submission requirements, suggested gift amounts and more!
Calendar-Only Package – $2,000
Happy with your grant program, but in need of new prospects? Let our experts mine the data to reveal which foundation, corporate, and government opportunities are the best fit for your organization in the new year with one of our custom grant prospect calendars.
No time to write grants?
Schedule a complimentary discovery session with our grants team to see if Write On’s full-service grant writing program is a fit for you.
Email Laura to schedule a session at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write On Fundraising Fuels Nonprofit Fundraising
Over A Decade Of Experience
- Strategic nonprofit fundraising.
- Interfacing with staff and leadership across multiple sectors with campaigns of all sizes.
- Project management ranging from minor gift programs to sophisticated development operations.
- Custom designed, innovative-fundraising campaigns.
Every goal your organization is striving to accomplish tomorrow depends on your fundraising success today.
That’s why our team at Write On Fundraising helps you with both short-term revenue goals and long-term strategic vision. We believe in proven strategies that help organizations create truly sustainable fundraising programs.
Let’s make a plan to accomplish your mission.
- Feasibility Study design and implementation
- Dedicated fundraising and marketing team
- Leadership committee training and development
Over a decade of experience helping nonprofit organizations like yours make a difference
Do you have a great nonprofit idea?
Write On Fundraising’s program for growing big ideas with red dirt roots, philanthrOK, is a free five-week workshop that supports nonprofit and social entrepreneurs and helps them evaluate the viability of their ideas and learn the critical components of start-up success.
- Get live, constructive feedback on your ideas.
- Hear from a panel of Tulsa’s most notable philanthropists, foundation representatives and corporate donors.
- Participate on a unique platform for Tulsa nonprofit teams.
- Get high quality feedback and information that can take you ideas to the next level.
Join a philanthropic community that loves helping nonprofit and social entrepreneurs create the right building blocks for start-up success right here in Tulsa.
Why partner with Write On Fundraising?
SUSTAINABLE IMPACT IS POSSIBLE
Let’s fuel your mission